Venues can choose from four available cancellation policies. Cancellation policies can be amended at any time.
What cancellation policies are available?
We give our venues four cancellation policies to choose from (see below).
We do not offer customised cancellation policies. Therefore, if you can't find a cancellation policy that exactly matches up with your internal policy, we would recommend choosing one that is more conservative in length of refund window than your internal policy.
How can I change my cancellation policy?
Log in to your venue account on Tally Market, select the "Edit" tab on the left-hand side of the screen and scroll down to near the bottom of the page to see where you can edit your cancellation policy.
I want different cancellation policies for desks and group spaces, can I do this?
Yes, Tally Market allows you to select different cancellation policies for group spaces and desks.
I am using the Office Rnd or Nexudus integration, how does this impact my cancellation policies?
The cancellation policy that applies will be the one set in your Tally Market account. Please make sure that you keep the cancellation policy in Tally Market up to date at all times as this is the policy that will apply to each booking.
Cancellation policy options:
Option 1 - Standard
- Full refunds are available to customers for any cancellation made more than 24 hours before the booking is due to take place.
- Customers have a two-hour grace period after a booking is confirmed during which they can receive a full refund regardless of whether the booking is within 24 hours or not.
- We recommend opting for this cancellation policy as it is the policy in place for the majority of our venues and will increase the number of bookings at your venue.
Option 2 - 14-day full refund
- Full refunds are available to customers for any cancellation made more than 14 days before the booking is due to take place.
- Customers have a two-hour grace period after a booking is confirmed during which they can receive a full refund regardless of whether the booking is within 14 days or not.
Option 3 - 30-day full refund
- Full refunds are available to customers for any cancellation made more than 30 days before the booking is due to take place.
- Customers have a two-hour grace period after a booking is confirmed during which they can receive a full refund regardless of whether the booking is within 30 days or not.
Option 4 - No refund
- Customers have a two-hour grace period after a booking is confirmed during which they can receive a full refund.
- No refunds are available to the customers other than during the grace period.
- The majority of venues who opt for this policy do allow customers to transfer the date of the booking subject to availability.
Important information impacting all cancellation policies:
- The two-hour grace period during which a customer may cancel a booking and receive a full refund is part of every available option and is not something our venues can opt out of.
- The two-hour grace period begins when you accept a booking on our platform. If you are using the Office Rnd or Nexudus integration this will start from when the booking was made via the platform.
- Users may request to reschedule a booking but whether you choose to oblige such a request is entirely at your discretion.
- You may change your cancellation policy to one of the other options outlined above at any point.
- If you change your cancellation policy, any booking that was confirmed before you changed the policy will have your old policy applied to it, regardless of when that booking is due to take place.
- We only offer our customers partial refunds (eg. 25% or 50% of the total booking price) in very particular circumstances. Unless we explicitly state so, assume we will not be giving any customer with a booking at your venue a partial refund.
Cancellation policy FAQs
Do you offer your customers partial refunds?
We do not offer our customers partial refunds except for in unique circumstances such as when a booking was dissatisfactory.
Unless we explicitly state otherwise, assume that we will not offer our customers partial refunds, even if these are part of your venue's internal cancellation policy.
I've changed my cancellation policy, why do some bookings at my venue still have my old policy applied to them?
Any bookings that you confirm before you change your cancellation policy will have your old policy applied to them, regardless of when these bookings are scheduled for.
If it seems that a booking that you confirmed after you changed your cancellation policy has your old policy applied to it, please let us know right away on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into this for you.
What is the two-hour grace period?
Our two-hour grace period is intended to always provide our customers with the option to receive a full refund on any booking they may have made by mistake. It allows our customers a full refund for any cancelled booking in the two hour period after that booking is made.
You cannot opt out of this feature of our website, it is included in all of our cancellation policy options.
If you have any questions about our cancellation policy, please get in contact on email@example.com or our live chat and a member of our team will be more than happy to assist you.