Tally Market empowers you to create the listing for your own venue, and you can be up and running on our website in a few simple steps
Can I list my venue?
We primarily deal with co-working spaces, but we also allow high-quality cafés, restaurants, and pubs to list themselves on our platform.
We have three basic requirements that we demand of all of our venues:
- There must be available plug sockets for customers to plug in laptops at their desks.
- There must be reliable, high-speed WiFi accessible to all guests.
- There must be reserved space for Tally members who have made a booking.
How do I create a venue listing?
1. Start by creating a venue account by selecting "Register as Venue" near the top right of the screen or clicking here and complete the short form.
2. Now you've made an account, create your venue listing by filling out the form shown below. We allow you to create your own listing because you know your own venue best, but make sure you take care to provide unique and accurate descriptions as well as lots of high-quality pictures.
If you'd like any more advice on how to create a great venue listing that receives plenty of bookings click here, or follow these links for advice on our auto approval settings and self-billing agreements.
3. Once you've filled out the form, we will review your listing and decide whether to put it live, which will usually take less than one hour during UK working hours (Mon-Fri, 9-5). Once it's live on our website you can start taking bookings immediately.
If you'd like more information or are unsure about whether to list your venue on Tally Market, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or come on our live chat and a member of our team will be happy to help.